Monday, January 21, 2008

One more time

One amazing thing is how time just moves fast. Once, one of my teachers back in high school told me that time is a rotating commodity that can never be equal to human demand, may be it is true. And may be it also depends on the matrix of time measurement. I have learnt the later really matters from person to person; for some is how much has been done to others is how has it been done, and for others still it is because there will be time in the future. Well, judge for yourself the best for you. With the New Year I think it is another chance to become better, I can almost shout; God has done it again!!!

I started the year in Exit 07/08, seminars, fellowship, games, dinner and outreach not forgetting the fireworks is just but a mention of the activities over those 4 days. Am sure the photos below say it all. It was a teens’ camp and that is where I thrive too. My team mate and I also conducted a joint seminar on manuscript bible study too. Every time I went to bed during the camp I was fulfilled that I live my best, I was also glad that I was there.

It was nice to be back at Hald on 1st of January ready for infield. It felt so homely as well as exciting to see all the international students. We all gathered loaded and waiting to share our diverse experiences, this was the way to ‘kill’ the night and topics for walks on the snow. In the west coast where I live, there is it much snow and I hadn’t seen much of it so the whitening of everything looked beautiful, and a game on the snow wasn’t so bad either.

Below: snow ball game and a look of hald during winter compare with below during summer.

Finally I am back home, I mean Stavanger it has already become a home. I missed the student fellowship and the great moments with my room mates. Am sure this time will seam so short but am energized to utelise it the maximum, it is a one more time to learn and grow.

1 comment:

faith said...

Hey Sammy!
this last green pic of hald really makes me home sick! i miss hald!
cool blog, man!